We at bXterra stand behind the quality of our products and offer a Limited Warranty that covers both our UPS systems and our accessories. For additional information, please call Customer Support at 224-419-4903 or email email@example.com. We will resolve your issue over phone or by email. We also may direct you to download and install specific software updates to do so.
Warning: It is up to the individual user to determine prior to using our products whether the device is suitable, adequate and safe for its intended use. Since individual applications can vary greatly, we make no representation or warranty as to the suitability or appropriateness of our devices for specific applications. We at bXterra are continuously trying to improve, and so our product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Three Year Limited Warranty
Bxterra Power Technology, (“bXterra”) is pleased to warrant to the original purchaser (“Warrantee”) of the product (“Product”), that the Product will be free from manufacturing defects in material for three (3) years from the date of purchase when given normal and proper usage and in accordance with applicable usage instructions. If the Product should prove defective in material or workmanship within that period, bXterra will, subject to our terms and limitations, repair or replace the Product at our discretion as the remedy for bXterra’s breach of its limited warranty. Please register your bXterra Product within 30 days of purchase to ensure your device’s warranty. Note: Prompt product registration benefits the purchaser directly since an accurate record of the purchase is saved. A receipt or proof of purchase will be required for warranty coverage if product registration is not completed.
The provisions of this warranty shall not apply if, in bXterra’s sole judgment, the Product has been subjected to incidental damage including but not limited to the following:
- Damaged while being installed
- Damaged by tampering, user error, disaster, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, repair or modification by an unauthorized technician that in any way affects its performance or reliability
- If the Product is not used for its specifically designed purpose
- If the Product was purchased used or via a third party (i.e. eBay, private sale, non-authorized reseller)
Receiving Warranty Service
To receive warranty service, contact bXterra’s Technical Support department. Before returning any Product for service, you must have first communicated with one of our service representatives. The service representative will issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA) request and additional instructions for receiving the RMA number. Your sales receipt or invoice from an authorized bXterra retailer, reseller, and distributor is your proof of purchase and is required to establish purchase date and original purchaser. Except where prohibited by law, the warranty is non-transferable. The warrantee shall pay the cost of returning the defective product to bXterra’s service center. bXterra products without a copy of a valid proof of purchase and an RMA number will not be accepted for warranty service.
bXterra reserves the right to inspect and verify the defectiveness of any products or portion of product returned. This warranty does not apply to any software component.
How to open a Directly Connected Equipment claim:
- Within 10 days of the occurrence, call us at (224) 419-4903 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions
- When you contact bXterra, identify the Product, the date of purchase, and the item(s) of Connected Equipment. Have information on all applicable insurance or other resources of recovery/payment that are available to the initial customer and request a claim number.
- You must provide a dated purchase receipt (or other proof of the original purchase) and a description of the damage to your Connected Equipment
- Pack and ship the Product to bXterra. If requested, also include the item(s) of Connected Equipment, a repair cost estimate for the damage to the Connected Equipment, and all claim forms that bXterra provides to you. Show the Claim Number on the shipping label or include it with the product. You must prepay all shipping costs, you are responsible for packaging and shipment, and you must pay the cost of the repair estimate.